Become a Peace Tree Ambassador
Connect with Peace Tree Ambassadors Around the World...
At the age of nine, Amita from Los Angeles, became our first Peace Tree Ambassador. Now we have Peace Tree Ambassadors in Toronto, Montreal, Chennai and the Bahamas. Our network is constantly growing, but we are always interested in connecting with other students who want to promote peace and celebrate diversity in their schools and around the world.
Please answer the questions below in full sentences and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get connected with children around the world so we can share ideas, inspire each other and create a world of peace TOGETHER!
- Why do you have a special interest in promoting peace in your school and community?
- How do you feel learning about each other’s cultures and traditions can help us achieve peace in the world?
- What have you done in your school and/or community to promote a peaceful environment for everyone?
- Why would you like to become a Peace Tree Ambassador?
- What are some peace and anti-bullying initiatives that you would like to share with other Peace Tree Ambassadors around the world?
- How do you think you can help children in other parts of the world through the Peace Tree Ambassadors' Network?
- What are some special skills you have that you would like to contribute to the network (i.e.webd design, graphic artist, writing, communicating, art, publishing)?
- Why do you think it is important to have a Peace Tree Ambassadors’ Network around the world?
- How do you think you can inspire more students to join the Peace Tree Ambassadors, and what can you do to make that happen?
- Why do you feel children have the ability to create positive change in our world?
Once you have answered the above questions, please copy and paste them in an email and send them to email@example.com. Make sure to include your name, age and country. Then get ready to be connected with children around the world who are already promoting peace and celebrating diversity!