- If we are to create peace in our world, we must begin with our children.Mahatma Gandhi
- Racial understanding is not something we find, but something that we must create. Through education, we seek to change attitudes.Martin Luther King Jr.
- Peace is our gift to each other.Elie Wiesel
- Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.Albert Einstein
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.Jimi Hendrix
- There are many paths up the Mountain, but the view of the moon from the top is the same.Old Japanese Proverb
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi
- Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.Mother Theresa
- The way of peace… Overcome evil with good, falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.Peace Pilgrim
- Let us embrace the beauty of every culture and faith to create peace in our world.Mitra Sen
- As we breathe the same air and we share the same sun, why can’t we share the same earth…when will the power of love prevail?Mitra Sen
- Peace brings the world together.Aiishwariya Haran, age 9
- Peace is inside all of us. We just need to share it.Jacoba Barber-Rozema, age 10
- Peace makes everyone smile.Sonika Ramachandran, age 7
- On our own we glitter….TOGETHER WE SHINE!Mitra Sen
- When there is love, there is peace.Neil Wu, age 12
- Peace means having friends around the world.Eisa Hayashi, age 11
- When a child discovers the magic of diversity, they have opened the window to peace and respect.Mitra Sen
Please send us your ‘peaceful saying’ to email@example.com and we may add it to the site.
Thank you for spreading peace!